Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day, aka my Mom's Birthday Party

Instead of being in Arizona celebrating my mother's birthday with my parents, all of my siblings, my nieces and nephews... I was here... in Utah. Okay, I really missed being with my mom on this special day of hers. With no immediate family readily around for holidays, sometimes these days off feel more like reminders that I happen to be the only girl in Utah who doesn't have her parents or siblings less than 3 miles away, ready for Sunday dinners, concerts and games, canning parties, or to cheerlead at a little league game. Boo-hoo-hoo. Some one call me a whambulance. But all in all, today was pretty darn fun. We took a trip to a farm, the kids did this awesome ropes course at Thanksgiving Point, and we finished up the night at a Korean Restaurant, which is a family favorite.


Petting the goats. Owen liked them licking his hand.



This horse was close enough to the fence to pet.



A Horse drawn wagon ride.



We are watching the little kids play in a water area. 
I don't know why Ryan's hand is on my face.



Preston took Owen on the ropes course, because he is an amazing big brother.



Simon on the ropes course.



Annie was like a monkey in a tree. Her natural habitat.



Calvin was not like a monkey, but he still had a great time.



Korean Barbecue.  



1 comment:

  1. Next time we are in Utah we are doing that ropes course!!

    ReplyDelete