Saturday, September 6, 2014

Darling Dog in Dress


Today we divided and conquered, Ryan with the boys and I got to be with Annie. The boys were headed to Comic Con, so Annie and I went out to lunch and did a little shopping.



Annie wanted all the girls to get dressed up, so she threw this dress on Cricket. What a patient dog!



Annie snuggling Cricket.



The side view. I actually really like this dress and wish Annie would wear it more.



We and lunch at a Chinese restaurant.  Good call, Annie.



Trying on shoes. They didn't fit but she still looks fab!



Relaxing at the our local Costco.



It's okay if you don't agree with this review, but I'm passing along the general impression that my 5 boys gave me of the Comic Con. It should have been called the Comic Con Con.  It was expensive to get in to, nothing to do once inside but spend more money, and all of them were unimpressed with the  immodest attire.  I don't think they lasted an hour.  Two thumbs down from the Smith clan, no offense intended.




2 comments:

  1. It's all about the panels. My family looks at who is doing panels, and figures out who they want to listen to. A lot of it is just buying geeky stuff but overall my family has enjoyed it. (Not the buying, though they do enjoy looking at the fun stuff) I never go but the fam loves it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall gave it a similar review ... although he did wait in line for two hours for a photo that is on the fridge :). Oh Cricket -- you are still our fashionista!

    ReplyDelete