Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Tooth Fairy

In this house, Annie is the tooth Fairy, and today, I got to be the tooth puller. Owen finally lost his very first tooth.  For a few weeks now he has has shark teeth, the new one totally visible behind his old baby tooth. But today, around 7:52am this morning, we could no longer call him "Shark Tooth" (which we actually never did.) My little man is growing up, which works since in a few months, I will have another little man to baby.

*** My husband got three tattoos today. Three of them. Location un-disclosed. Just large dots. Booooooo! I wanted my initials, but there's always our Friday night date:~)***



Look closely.  Owen is holding his tooth.



Isn't he handsome?! Still in pajamas, shining with the joy of a boy turning into a man.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Owen looks proud of losing his baby tooth. Look at him holding it up like a boss. Hahaha! I'm sure the tooth fairy was excited to meet him. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? Just look at how adorable he is. Anyway, thanks for sharing that! All the best to you and your family! :)

    Bettye Primm @ Back Mountain Dental

    ReplyDelete