Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Family Ties

1)   Tonight Simon finished up his FHE lesson with the activity that we didn't have time to finish: tie dye t-shirts.  It was too dark and late to finish it last night, so the family was super excited to join in this family fun.

2)   After reviewing all of his tests, biopsies and procedures, Ryan and his medical team have an official colorectal cancer plan as of today.  If all goes according to schedule (what are the odds?!) Ryan will start chemo and radiation on Monday/ in 5 days.  That will last for about 6 weeks. Then he'll take a few weeks to recover, then he'll have some major surgery, and then a few weeks later I'll have a baby.  I like plans.

3)  I made rice krispy treats, randomly after the kids went to bed, because I couldn't resist and I love me some good rice kris pies.


Simon's tie dye shirt. I'm curious if those rubber bands were on tight enough.



It's hard to screw up anything that has a base of butter, marshmallows, and vanilla.



No comments:

Post a Comment