Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sears Parking Lot

After a fairly uneventful meeting with the radiation oncologist (and by that I mean waiting nearly two hours to see the doctor, who dispensed 5 minutes of information in a 45 minute conversation,) Ryan took me to get some street tacos at the Sears parking lot. I got a chicken taco, a steak taco and pork burrito, which was at least two pounds.  My eyes are way bigger than my stomach, but my meal cost only $4.50, which is simply incredible to me.  My kids polished off the rest of the burrito when they got home from school. In keeping with the delicious food for the day theme, a kind soul dropped off a pot roast dinner (mercy, it was soooo lovely!) and after getting the kids settled, Ryan took me on a hot date to see the movie "The 100 Foot Journey," which was fantastic.  I would absolutely recommend it, although now I'm craving Indian cuisine. FYI: Hoping to officially begin treatments by end of next week. Fingers crossed.



Food, family, food... loads of things I like.
I give it three Michelin stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment