Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Calm Before the Storm

Today was a regular Smith family day. Ryan went to work. I made a grocery list and did some shopping. All the kids went to school. Basically it was the calm before the storm, or the day before colon cancer treatment starts.  Tomorrow,we meet with the radiologist. Word on the street is that Ryan is going to get a tattoo to mark exactly where the radiation is going to hit him (I explained to the kids it's like a lightsaber ...) I hope that he gets to have some say in the design, and that it isn't a boring dot or cross.  I like the following tattoo ideas in no particular order: a tiny turtle, my initials, a target, a pig, my initials, an eye, or my initials.  The anticipation is killing me.



Owen, Simon, Annie and I went swimming today after school.  
I simply love wearing a swimsuit when I'm pregnant.



Dessert after the kids went down. The strawberries have orange juice in them, which is simply delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment