Monday, September 29, 2014

Pill Party

I picked up Ryan's chemo pills today at the pharmacist.  The bill was a little spendy and I asked, just making sure that my insurance had been processed with my payment, knowing that they would at least partially cover the cost of the pills.  The pharmacist replied that my insurance had actually covered several (actually several!) thousand dollars for this particular prescription.  Two thoughts came into my mind: 1. Mercy, I am so very glad that we have good insurance, and 2. What on Earth does someone without good insurance do?  My heart aches for any who would require the medication I bought today, and who have no way to fund it. Someone is responsible for a chemo-perscription racket.  Ryan's final radiation eval went well. The games begin tomorrow. Chemo pills in the morning and night, radiation in the afternoon. Hugs when he gets home. Prayers all day long.


I bought Ryan a pill organizer for his first gift of chemo/radiation.
We put all of his pills for the week inside. It was part of our Family Night:~)


No comments:

Post a Comment