Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Goodies

So many people have expressed love, support, dropped of food, made offers to babysit, clean, and even massage my feet! (well no one has offered that yet, but I'm biding my time, waiting for the right moment...) Truth: I'm exhausted.  Warmed by the outpouring of love.  Grateful Ryan's Dad was here to usb along procedures that normally take weeks, and thankful that his mom could man the home whilst we were up at the hospital.  Details to come. XOXOX for now. Below are a few pics of the day.



Athen got herself stuck in the sludign glass door An easy fix, but it was really darling to see her like that.


Ryan and his Dad.
They look so much alike.



Lemon cake, mmmmmm


With a personal invitation to the cancer club


A dear Friend made this for me.  I love it!



Dogs are soothing in times of of trouble.



Lovely flowers!
There have been way to many people for me to even to attempt to photograph the goodies, or document each kind gesture.  Above is what I had the energy to picture.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment