Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Food Editor Alert: aka... Dream Job!!!

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears!!!!  Today is an epic Lindsey day.  I was officially announced as the Food Editor in a new SLC magazine called The Community Orange. It is goes to print either in November or December, but for now it's awesomeness can be found online.  I'm featured in a Q & A, it contains an all-time favorite orange sugar cookie recipe of mine, and I wrote an article titled "Aisles of Possibilities" about the grocery store... and DisneyLand. Intrigued? I hope so!  Please check it out at the following link:

http://communityorangemagazine.com/wp-content/magazine/2014/09/CO_UT2014-09.html#1

I also have a new line up of fall classes featuring evening classes, missionary prep, and a mom and tots semester class, where we will eat our way through the alphabet, eating one delicious letter at a time. All classes are hands on, full flavor, crazy affordable, and fun! For the full class descriptions check out:

http://www.thechipperchef.com/classes.html


Bottom right. I'm like Wonder Woman! And I look so tall and slim!
What is the dish on Lindsey Joy Smith?

1 comment: