Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sisters in Zion

Tonight all of the neighborhood women in my church's boundaries (aged 8 to 108) gathered for some chocolate fun.  We played games together, sang together, did a food drive for needy children together, and simply celebrated our bond of sisterhood.  Good times were had by all (at least they were had by me and Annie!) Long live Relief Society (our church's women's organization!) And long live all the fine ladies that pulled off tonight's happenings without a hitch.



Here was the Invite.



Annie and I sang in the special musical number: As Sisters in Zion.



Here is half of the room.  There wasn't a free chair once the speed friend began (it's similar to speed dating, I hear)



Annie by the milk chocolate fountain.



The food table, loaded with tasty goodness.  I prefer the dark chocolate fountain.

2 comments: