Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Monumental Announcement...


Hello Fellow Food Lovers,

For my entire life I have relished in delicious food.  For as long as I can remember I have enjoyed whipping up creations, trying new cuisine, and have taken delight in all things food.  I have done demonstrations on t.v. and have written a book (FEAST).  Whilst living in Scotland last year, I attended culinary school at Edinburgh New Town Cookery School (ranked #1 in the UK in 2012 and 2013.) It was an all you can eat feast of learning, cooking, hard work, and adventure.  I graduated with Merit. I am now taking the next step in my culinary career and have started a company named: The Chipper Chef (that's me!) I will be teaching cooking classes.  Fabulous, fun, friendly cooking classes.  I am so very excited and nervous and hopeful and fearful and famished all at the same time! Please check out my website link below.  Please forward this to all of your Utah foodie friends. Please register for a class ...or four! Prepare yourself for deliciousness! 



Tapas. A Spanish feast. So fun and easy to make.  Even funner and easier to eat.


The Chipper Chef.  I only went through about 1.2 million business names till I settled on one.  



I really did go to cooking school.  These are pictures to prove that!
Now go to my website, get all hungry, and sign up for some classes.


2 comments:

  1. YEAH Lindsey!!! So proud of you!! You are truly the BEST Chipper Chef I know!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I lived there I would so sign-up! There are so many to choose from, and what reasonable prices!! I wish I could so badly, for reals!

    ReplyDelete