Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Computer and the Adversary

I think it's safe to say that Satan has assigned several of his minions to "Lindsey Joy Smith's computer, charger, and power cord."  Every single stinkin night, I have to search the house high and low for the items necessary to post on my blog. (my mac and accessories.)  I think sometimes his plan is to tempt us to do something truly evil. But I think, many, many other times, his plan is just to get us not to do something good (like post on a blog that you have made a goal to post nightly.)  I know that my children play a small role in the madness, but they are good at heart, and their ability to lose my stuff is certainly proof that there are darker forces at work.



No post last night? I couldn't find my computer, and had not the energy to search for it. 
This rant is for February 12, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment