Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pinata TIme

Dinner: Cor don bleu, yellow mash with a sour cream sauce and a spinach salad.  Now that you know the menu, I will fill in the details of the rest of the day.  Church at 9:00am (yikes that's early!) But Ryan is the hero of the morning.  I had meetings to go to before church so he got the crew dressed and ready. Church is 3 wonderful hours long, and it really was an very uplifting service centered around Jesus Christ, helping others, and I even got to love on a 3 month in nothin but I diaper, so that was great.  The highlight this evening was smashing the pinata that we got for Ryan's 38th birthday.  Every kid got a whack at it, no one was injured, and nothing (except the pinata) got hit so it was a successful activity.  I love Sunday's: family time, learning the gospel, hanging out with friends, eating, singing, making cookies, chatting with my mom...:~)



Ryan and I right after church.  Isn't his bow tie handsome?!



I promise, we are re-doing our floors in this area.  Once they are finished, the pictures will literally blow your mind.



Salt Water Taffy!!!!! I actually don't really care for the stuff.  If chocolate hazelnut cupcakes had come out of the pinata, then I would have also been on the ground tying to score some!

No comments:

Post a Comment