Sunday, February 9, 2014

Looking Forward To...

5 Things I'm looking forward to this week:

Valentines Day - The very concept of a day devoted to love is exciting to me. I especially love helping my kids get their cards ready for their class parties.

ICB - My neighborhood cooking group meets this week.  The theme ingredient is seafood, and I think that I have a real winner for a recipe.  Long live ICB (Iron Chef Bountiful)

My Turquoise Apron - I am going to be doing a television demonstration on Studio 5 on February 18th (around 1:00pm), to help announce my new business (thechipperchef.com) and the classes that I'm offering.  My apron arrives this week and I will have it embroidered with my logo.  I'm Utah Jazzed about the whole affair.

The Bountiful Temple - My boys are planning on an early morning trip to the temple this week.  I love that they like the idea of going to the temple, even more than they like the idea of sleeping in.

New delicious recipes - I have some bang-up experiments that I am really excited about trying this week.

I love trying new recipes, and I love eating, and I love cooking, and I love aprons,  and I love teaching cooking, and I love celebrating cooking, so basically, this week is going to be awesome.





My husband designed my company logo.  If that skillet were a baby, I would pick it up and tickle it and change it's diaper and we would snuggle together.  I love that skillet.



No comments:

Post a Comment