Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kitchen in the Dining Room

The remodel update: we have no oven or dishwasher, and the contents of my entire kitchen are now residing in my dining room.  We finally finished the living room floor yesterday! But I don't want to include any awesome pictures until I'm done making the cushions for our conversation pit benches.  On tap this week: I teach my first cooking class this Wednesday (Brazenly Beautiful Bread.) The rest of my classes start after my kitchen remodel (mid-March) but I already had people registered for this bread class, so I will be teaching just this once at a friend's home.  Sign ups have been slow, but I'm hoping/planning that after I teach a few of these, that word will get around about how fun, informative, tasty, entertaining, and worth every penny my classes are, that I will be in the position of deciding when to hold additional classes to accommodate the masses... a chipper chef can dream:~)



Two tables full of food and dishes, a microwave, and a fridge.



Preston giving thumbs up, pretending that the family is taking this time of chaos in stride.

1 comment:

  1. So great to have two large tables! Preston looks happy :)

    ReplyDelete