Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Biscuits and Gravy: My Cooking Demo

Today I got to see the Studio 5 segment that I taped yesterday.  I made biscuits and gravy, and hopefully made many mouths water. I'm hoping that as people see how much fun I have whilst cooking, they will want to come to a class and have fun cooking with me!  It was so great watching my segment with my neighborhood church gals who came to the preparedness potluck (a monthly gathering where we eat, and learn about a different aspect of emergency preparedness together.)  It was especially fun watching the clip with my kids this afternoon when they got home from school.  They laughed at all the right places, and even asked to watch it multiple times.  What good kids!!!



Click on the link above to learn how to make wonderful biscuits and gravy, and to see how fun cooking with The Chipper Chef can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment