Monday, February 17, 2014

Tip of the Iceberg

Our new flooring in the living room turned into our new flooring in the living room and conversation pit with new benches turned into our new flooring in the living room and coversation pit with new benches and new flooring in the bottom of our stairwell, to all that stuff and a walk in pantry, to all that stuff and new flooring in the hallway and kitchen, to a full kitchen remodel...DIY!  Words can't express my excitement and anticipation of the finished product(s). I am also unable to explain what a nightmare my home is... sawdust everywhere... furniture piled up in odd places to make room for the flooring work that needs to be done.  Ryan was home today for President's Day but he has work tomorrow...when will this get done?!?


Breaking up tile is tiring and terrribly messy.



Ryan gives it a go.



Owen and SImon are trying to convince me to take martial arts.  I'm letting them try out the introductory class.



Sanding lots of floors today. Now that's a lot of sawdust!



An action shot of sanding.



That's my fridge.  It's plugged in, and full of food, but I can't open it, so who cares that it works and is stocked.



A pal helped me get my apron ready for a t.v. demonstration I'm doing tomorrow.  I am very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment