Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Relief Society Christmas Party

Due to the efforts of some fantastic women in our ward, I was able to attend a wonderful Christmas party this evening.  The menu: stuffed mushrooms, spinach dip, deviled eggs (don't judge, I love me a good deviled egg) cheese and crackers for starters.  Salad: strawberry, raspberry candied walnuts on spinach, dinner: green beans, cinnamon apple pork roast, with roast potatoes, and a variety of high fat, high quality desserts.  The food was a close second to the wonderful program of Christmas songs and testimonies of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Ten points to all involved in pulling off such a wonderful event! And some points go to all who attended as well, for braving the crazy lame snow weather.  As my husband tells me oft, many are cold but few are frozen!


A rubbish picture of the lovely decorations at the RS Christmas party.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow that menu sound fantastic!! I think the picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete