Saturday, December 7, 2013

Brunch and Reindeer


This morning Annie, Jade and I got to attend the Stander family women's brunch at my Aunt JoAn's house.  The food was delicious, and I had such a wonderful time chatting with all of my female relatives.  The rest of the day was spent attending stake meetings for stake conference.  We got to hear from an apostle, Elder Holland, tonight and that was inspiring.  Even better was that the meeting tonight was opened up to the youth of the church, so Calvin, Preston and Jade were there to hear him speak as well.  It was a great way to spend a Saturday night.



JoAn's house.


We made these adorable root beer reindeer.  Annie had a blast.



These were mine, Mrs. and Mr Reindeer.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun brunch! I think I love JoAn's kitchen! Yeah we don't get Elder Holland at our stake conference.....

    ReplyDelete