Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Iron Chef Christmas

Our monthly cooking group met tonight with the theme of the evening as "my Christmas Holiday tradition." I grew up with some wonderful Mexican food on Christmas Eve.  Along with mini chimi's, salsa tamales, etc was a dip made with just 5 ingredients that my mom call "Fiesta Party Chili Dip." There were loads of tasty treats tonight, but my mom's dip took the gold.  Easy, tasty, and fast to make. Gotta love it!


This is what the gold trophy looks like.  When I win a trophy from our cooking club, I usually place it on Ryan's night stand, so that he won't be able to forget that he's sleeping next to a winner.



Tonight the RS presidency cleaned out our closet at the church.  10 points to us for getting an annoying, not fun job done, with a smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment