Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree!

Eye exam, tree shopping and trimming the tree.  Happy Wednesday to us.***


I always hated getting my eyes dilated.  Preston didn't seem to mind.  I love the sun glass insert.  SO dippy.  What a guy!



Jade holding up some options.  
Now way to go wrong!



PReston tying the tree to the roof.  On our way home, we stopped for some donuts, becaseu to properly  trim the tree, donuts are essential.



I know it's not perfect, but it was $1.79 a foot, which means I bought this 10 1/2 foot bad boy for just under $20, and I still have the pine scent.  Boom, baby!

*** This post is for Weds, December 4th, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Once after Christmas we hauled our old tree in our open bed truck. We didn't tie it down and that bad boy up and lifted and took flight! Miracle it didn't cause a wreck! Good on Preston for tying it so well!

    ReplyDelete