Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve at the Smiths

Our day in pictures.

The kids decided it was so warm here in AZ that they should go swimming.  The water was still freezing cold, they lasted for 5 minutes tops, but had a great time anyway.



If swimming is out, we can still sun tan!  Preston is spraying sunscreen on Owen.



Grandpa read How The Grinch Stole Christmas.  I love that book, the cartoon, but not the Jim Carey Movie. It was loads of fun.




The kids acted out the nativity. Preston was a camel. Jade was a shephard, Calvin was a sheep, Simon was Joseph, Annie was Mary, and Owen was a king.



The Christmas pajama stack.



Christmas PJ's.  I made the kids red pajama bottoms.  I surprised the family with authentic Scottish caps that I purchased in Scotland, and reserved for this very night.  The kids hats were plaid, Ryan's is the Loch ness monster, and I'm wearing the Highland Cow hat.  Don't we scream "Merry Christmas"!?

No comments:

Post a Comment