Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Infographics

I love that the internet is a tool that God uses to spread the word about His gospel.  The Mormon Church (of which I am a part of ... officially called The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints) just posted a bunch of "Infographics" about our beliefs, stats, and programs.  I like them a lot! Attached are a few, but if the appetizer below doesn't fill you up, click on the link below for the full course meal.

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/infographics



I know a few words in Spanish... and I did live in Scotland... and our turtle is Greek!



I thoroughly enjoy volunteering.  Thanks to my parents for their awesome examples of service with a smile... and an Eeggee to follow:~) If you're not from Tucson - think Slurpee... but better!

1 comment: