Friday, December 13, 2013

Car Maintenance

Up at the top of the list of things I don't want to pay for around the holiday season is car maintenance. Of course, a few days ago a little annoying light, shaped like a wrench, appears just to vex me.  We only bought our car a few months ago! Has the snow weather taken it's toll on our van already? No, thank heaven.  I used my brain and looked up the symbol in the owner's manuel, and discovered that all I needed was an oil change.  Boom, baby. I can do that.  So Owen and I drove down to our nearest Jiffy Lube.  How lucky to discover that at this particular location, they not only change the oil, but throw in a free car wash... and... free hot chocolates!  That's what I'm talking about.  Fancier brand of oil? No way.  New air filters cause they're looking realllly dirty? Don't care.  Wipers look old? So what.  Just change my oil, wash my car, and yes to the hazelnut creamer and cinnamon for my cocoa.  Happy Lindsey.


They had a small play area inside, and this little car thing only cost 1 quarter.  Happy Owen.

**** This post is for Thursday, December 12th, 2013.****

No comments:

Post a Comment