Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Choir Concert

Preston's concert choir performed tonight, and it was great.  Three grades; three choirs, 10 songs, 40 minutes from start to finish. Boom baby!  It was awesome.  He had a solo part (the eighth day of Christmas) and he nailed it.  So glad that he is taking choir this year... and that the concert didn't even approach an hour.  Now that is a December concert done right!



Owen gave this candy cane pillow to his teacher.  I made it today for his kindergarten gift exchange, but he decided that the teacher would rather have the pillow, and so he put the homemade raspberry jam into the exchange. Surprisingly, none of his kinder pals opted for jam with a bow around the jar...


Preston with some pals after the concert.



Preston with a frined of his.  They are both trying out for roles in the upcoming Music Man.  I think they look cute together.



I saw these glasses at Costco, and I think I love them.  What say you? I'm making my turtle face, so that you won't be persuaded either way.

1 comment:

  1. Turtle face?! Silly Lou. Preston looks so darn handsome!

    ReplyDelete