Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sharing an Ipod

The camera on my UK phone is rubbish, and my Ipod is locked and the phone only works in the states, so it is now Simon's, except when I need it for class. Calvin now owns Ryan's and loves it as well. So any pictures taken at my cookery school are the result of one of my boy's being a share bear.  Tonight when I downloaded my pics, I found this little gem of Simon, with his head cut and pasted into a female 80's rocker.  What the what!?! The joys that technology can bring.



Simon, age 9, very strange.



Blinis with salmon and caper horseradish sauce.



Great tasting, weird looking bread.



Roasted peanut ice cream and a praline parfait teardrop.  

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Simon is Hilarious! You win the presentation vote for all 3 of those dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny looking!!! How hilarious! Again, now I'm hungry...

    ReplyDelete