Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday, in the park...

What a day.  We started with pancakes for breakfast, cleaned the house, went for a walk to a park along Gorgy Road, ate some chips (french fries) at the Golden Arches, and finished the night with some chili.  My better half is in D.C. and we miss him terribly already. Can't wait for Weds. to come!  The one upside to having Ryan out of town is my one and only daughter usually sleeps with me.  I love my Smith Sleepovers with Annie Joy.



A random picture of my darling daughter, taken about 6 months ago. 
Taken from a book Preston and I wrote to Annie:
Annie Joy is not a boy,  instead she is a girl 
(but she used to say "doggy" instead of "girl", and we would both laugh till it hurt... oh the memories!)

2 comments:

  1. Love that soccer playing diva! I always want to watch girlie shows that my husband doesn't want to watch when he is out of town, but I never can remember them when I need to. I should make a list. Last night he was camping a list of shows would have come in handy.

    ReplyDelete