Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Food Photography

Finally, our food photography day arrived.  I plated up my dish, which didn't work nearly as well as it did when I tried it at home, but that's murphy's law of food photography. A pro came in with his lights, cameras and loads of experience.  Below you will find my picture of my dish where I usually take the pics... at my table, right before service.  The professional picture will Blow, Your. Mind. (stay tuned... I don't have the images yet.)  I was very pleased with the final results.



Stacked Salsa with pea shoots. Pretty.



Owen coloring. Love the tongue out in concentration.



Owen displaying a play0dough car that Calvin and him made. Pretty cool.



Annie Joy after school. I think her hair has gotten redder since moving to Scotland. Aye.



Simon doing homework.  Look at the enthusiasm.



Calvin working on a WWII paper. He wanted to write about Hitler, but Ryan convinced him to study Winston Churchill instead. 

Where is Preston?

No comments:

Post a Comment