Friday, December 19, 2014

We're leaving, Not on a Jet Plane

Less than 12 hours from now, we will be cruising in our minivan, heading South like birds for the winter.  Destination: Arizona. Pit stop: St. George; fun in a hotel, sort of halfway point. We will be gone for a wee bit, and traveling with pets, and crashing with family isn't always the best idea. We have farmed out our animals, and as much as I love my darling turtle Athena Xena (Annie will miss her the most, for sure) I am going to absolutely miss our lovable Grandma Dog: Cricket the Dog Hero.  If I could only leave one of my kids instead... I wouldn't, but we are all going to miss our Cricket.  FYI: Ryan is home from his business trip (West Coast, I think?) and will have had enough time to use the loo, brush his teethe, and get some rest before we take off in the morning.  Welcome home hon, now drive us to St. George.  



We have a big family picture coming up, and Calvin wanted to look especially dapper.
It was definitely time for a haircut, and I think he looks very handsome.



Isn't this a lovely pic of Utah's Dixie? 
Wikipedia said that's the nickname for St. George.
I wonder if it really is...

No comments:

Post a Comment