Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pecan Rolls

I don't know if it's pregnancy or just the season, but around 7:00pm tonight, I thought I would simply die if I did not eat a sweet, sticky, warm pecan roll. I love pecans, I love cinnamon rolls, and I love them both together.  I drank a nice cold milk to go along with it.  I prefer 2% milk.  Fat free is terrible. Whole milk is little too much, but 1 and 2% have my heart.  Pecan Rills might very well be the best way to end any day.






I lov eth look of those, and we have leftovers, but it's just gold right now.


Look at all of that pecan goodness. My kids would love for Christmas to be here tomorrow, but i'm happy to wallow in baked good like this, even if it means that the big event feels like it's a few days further way.

1 comment:

  1. Dang those look yummy! At my house we do whole milk, we like the real deal, if heavy whipping cream were cheaper we might use that instead :)

    ReplyDelete