Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Poodle

As luck would have it, I was able to spend some time with a friend this afternoon. She doesn't have a Christmas tree in her home, but rather has a Christmas poodle.  It has twinkle lights that are pink, it's about 4 feet tall, and it's entirely fabulous.  WOuldn't it be fun if everyone was able to locate their own favorite lit-up animal and had it in their home for Christmas display!?  I would definitely have that Christmas Pig from Target.  If Ryan were into this game, he would go for a Christmas Mallard Duck. Ho, ho, him.   



When I was little, I remember my older sister having a stuffed animal dog that she called "Fi-fi- la fem.



Tonight was our neighborhood cooking group. The them ingredient was sour cream.  I brought a totally average soup, and my dear friends are such great cooks that tonight was lovely.



I so love all of the women picture in this shot.
I hope that Santa Baby brings them what they wanh this year.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE sour cream and eat it regularly with Lays potato chips, yum. One of these days I want to be in town for your cooking club and crash the party!

    ReplyDelete