Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas and Catering



My oldest son was born for the stage.
I am his biggest fan.


Preston's Christmas performance was tonight.  He sang the duet "Baby it's Cold Outside."
It was solo awesome, and even  better is that by Utah standards, it's not really that cold outside yet!



He also sang a solo "I'll Be Home for Christmas."
He looked good in the costume, but I can't picture my oldest ever joining the army.
I'm so grateful to all the people who see this career path as a good fit.  I owe so much to them.



The finale. Looking Dapper.



Preston's fan club for the night.



I catered a breakfast this morning for about 20 people. It was super fun and tasty.
They opted for the "Waffle-icious" menu option.



The hostess put up the best cocoa bar I think I've ever seen.



And the hostess with the mostess had such lovely table settings. I really did just handle the food.



Owen wasn't feeling fab today.  I love the bowl... just in case. What I really loved was reading him stories while he calmly listened and let me cuddle.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great, I want video of it to!! What a productive day!

    ReplyDelete