Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Party Festival of Trees


Annie and I got to go the annual Stander women brunch, held by my lovely Aunt JoAn.  
The food was fabulous, the crafts were engaging. The ornament exchange was entertaining.



I love these women and Annie and I had a wonderful time.



This afternoons  highlight was the festival of trees, which is a fundraiser for the Primary Children's Hospital.



My fab cousin did a tree dedicated to her organ donor son, who passed away much too soon.



Calvin and Ryan thought the U of U tree was also pretty great,



There was even a hippopotamus tree.
 I love that Christmas song.



Love the frames with my kids heads in them.



Preston couldn't make it because of musical theatre, Booooooooo.



We didn't even rub in the fact that w got fudge today,  Well done, us!!!



1 comment:

  1. wish I could have gone to the party and peruse the tree festival, what a day you had!

    ReplyDelete