Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Twas the...

Today was made especially special by the performance of my youngest (for now), Owen Ryan Wallace Smith. The first grade puts on a fabulous Christmas program every year; Owen is my third child to participate. His English teacher is a gifted pianist and Owen had such a great time, although appeared rather somber during the performance.  Lots of songs, lots of actions, everyone had a special part (Owen recited part of the poem "The Night Before Christmas") and the whole thing was under an hour. It was totally awesome! What a show! Simon and Annie were able to see it during school today, and Annie loved it so much that she joined Calvin, Preston and me during the second performance. 



Handsome boys!



He's in the front row, far left.



He got to sit next to his good buddy.



I love his sock.



Ice-cream afterward to celebrate.  I told him to pose like a professional singer, 
since he sung his heart out tonight.



What flavors did we go with?
Annie and Simon: Egg Nog
Owen: Rainbow Sherbet
Me: Mint and Chip. I am seriously never disappointed with mint and chip,



No comments:

Post a Comment