Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Test #2

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for your well wishes and prayers on my behalf over the last 24 hours.  I did the followup 3-hour glucose test today, where I got to hang out in the lab for the entire time.  I waited on pins and needles all afternoon for the call with the results.  Then on a whim I checked my inbox, and saw that my midwifes office had emailed me, which could only be good news! It turns out that I am feeling crummy and tired because my house isn't as clean as I want it, and my husband is out of town so I'm flying solo, and we keep running out of milk, and some of my kids are earnestly trying to be on the naughty list (no names will be mentioned, but they know who they are)... I'm not feeling lousy because I have gestational diabetes, because I don't! Boom, baby.


Today I opted to give the orange flavor a whirl.
It was terrible, but not as awful as the fruit punch yesterday,  Now I know.



When Ryan is out of town, my littels often lobby to have a sleep over with mom. It was Owen's turn last night. Fun facts: sometimes Owen snores, and I love his bed hair.



1 comment:

  1. Ain't nobody have time for any of that! So happy for good news!

    ReplyDelete