Saturday, August 30, 2014

Two New Family Members

I neglected to announce the arrival of two new family members: two beta fish, Angel and Elvis joined our home last Satruday, I think it was the 23rd of August.  Anyway, the kids thought they were worthy of spending allowance money on, and their presence hasn't really affected how the house runs. I am now missing two pitchers, as they were chosen for their new homes. But all in all, the addition has been virtually transition free. Welcome Angel and Elvis. May you enjoy your stay here at the Smiths.


Ryan working on the basement wall. So close to being done. I'm extremely grateful for my handy man.



Elvis. We're almost positive that she's a girl fish... because of the eggs she has laid.



Annie wanted to make sure that no one accidentally drank our new family pets.  She added the  labels to the pitcher which,  thus far, has worked.



Angle. This one looks albino and reminds me of brides'e dress.



Helping hand came over to prep for a special RS lesson tomorrow. Hopefully there won't be loads of out of towners, but all are certainly welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there for the lesson! We have never had a fish lay eggs, how lucky you all are!

    ReplyDelete