Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birthdays!

I think it is just nutty that my brother, my closest childhood girlfriend (not including my twin, but she's also my sister...) and the prophet of our church, Thomas S. Monson share a birthday.  How very lucky August 21st, 2014 is!  All three of these individuals are people that I admire.  They are kind, funny, cheerful, and they all really like me!  Happy 39th, 36th, and 87th birthdays.  May this year bring you joy, love, excellent food, and little glimpses of how amazing each of you truly are.



Swimming at the rec center.



My pen exploded in my purse. What a bummer. This is my hand after begin washed once and hand sanitized twice.  How lame,

Owen, Simon and Annie had their back to school nights this evening, and Preston trie rout for musical theatre.  He will do great!

No comments:

Post a Comment