Monday, August 25, 2014

So it Begins...

Today was the very first day of the 2014-2015 school year.  And it was a smashing success.

Preston - Sophomore at Woods Cross High School
Calvin - 7th grader at Mueller Park Jr. High
Simon - 5th grader at Leo J. Muir Elementary School
Annie - 3rd grader at Leo J. Muir Elementary School
Owen - 1st grader at Leo J. Muir Elementary School

Whilst my children were all growing their brains in school, I went to workout at our rec center, and then I had my first baby making midwife visit.  I hear our little one'e heart beat. It was amazing! As of today, I am 11 weeks and tow days along, and my wee thing is due on March 14th.



Calvin and Preston. Calvin is almost as tall as me now. Preston is about 2 inches taller than his dad.



Simon, Owen and Annie saying goodbye to Cricket on their first day of school.



Tonight for FHE, my boys and Ryan cleaned out the rain gutters of a friend.  What a guy!!!


1 comment:

  1. First day Wahoo! Lucky kids are close enough to walk, or lucky for mamma! PS I love Preston's boots!

    ReplyDelete