Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Chipper Chef

Okay, I'm attempting to take on this social media thing by storm.  I now have instagram and twitter accounts (I don't know how to use them yet, but that is the real reason I have a teenager in the house.) I have a new business food lovers ingredient of the day blog, aka lindseythechipperchef.blogspot.com, and the Chipper Chef also has a page on Facebook... doesn't that make you want to go "like" it?! Anywho, plans are rolling for a Chipper Autumn. I'm still working on my adult cooking class schedule, but I am excited about a Mom and tot cooking class I'm offering, see the flyer below.

Oh, and we went to Lagoon today with our Scottish pals and my phone died shortly after our arrival, so no pics... and it's looking like I left my wallet there as well. Good times. (feel free to join me in prayer that the "incident of the wallet left at a major theme park" is quickly sorted. That's life.



I simply love whisks.



This class is aimed at toddlers and their moms. Come, cook together, eating your way through the alphabet, sample some goodies, let me handle the dishes:~) Call me/ text if you want in on the action.




Elder Josh Whitt and the Smith's. Clearly, I'm not dressed for the day.



The dress rehearsal for Aladdin. Everyone looks so great in their costumes.
I have a Jafar, a sultan, a golden camel and a guard in the cast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment