Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Red Room

Preston Edward Albert Smith officially has his own room again, and one of the walls is red.  I like the idea of this fresh start for the school year.  On this last Saturday of summer break, my oldest finished an essay that is due the first day of his Honors English class. It was about Anne Sullivan, who was Helen Keller's teacher. Of all the people I could have my son research, Anne is definitely near the top of the list.  Well done Preston, both the essay and the paint job.


Wasn't the Red Room the punishment for Jane Eyre?  They believed the room to be haunted by ghosts.  I won't tell Preston.



Last summer trip to Lagoon.  Ryan hates this ride, but I could go either way.



Preston was home working on his essay. Good boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment