Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Rose

Today was the final performance of Aladdin.  It was wonderful. I volunteered a bit at the concessions stand, where they were selling candy bars, popcorn, genie lamp charm necklaces and roses.  Everything was totally reasonable priced, so it was fun to work at.  I have decided that I really want one of those popcorn machines with the clear glass windows and the big metal tub that the popcorn spills over.  Anyways, the performance was loads of fun. They all remembered their lines, and we even had some cheerleaders for them: our friends from Scotland and a neighborhood friend.  When the show was over, I went to hug my actors and my actress.  Simon tells me to wait because he has something for me.  He thanks me for letting him be in the play, and for watching him, and then hands me a rose he bought at the concession stand.  What a sweetheart!



An action shot.



Owen wasn't upset in this picture.  He just didn't want to smile. Agency in action.



No trip to Utah is complete without a trip to the local thrift store: DI.



Look at my beautiful red rose!

*** This post is for Saturday, Aug 16th, 2014***

No comments:

Post a Comment