Friday, August 8, 2014

Double Duty

A few days ago I promised the kids we would go to Lagoon... Then a cousin party popped up for Chuck e Cheese's, so we did both! I love it when I play the part of cool mom, because it means I don't have to do anything remotely fantastic for several days, having made a large deposit into my kids "my summer has been great!" account. 10 points for me! FYI: You don't go to the Chuck for the food.



My family got season passes this year. We have been several times, and I really can't believe that we have never rode on the train.  I had NO idea that it was going to be fantastic.  They have loads of awesome cool zoo animals to look at, and because the enclosure are very old school (nothing like a real natural habitat) you can see each animal up close: lions, tigers, zebras, llamas, warthogs. I think I evens saw a unicorn... not really, but there truly were loads of great animals to see. Who knew.

***This post is for Weds, Aug 6, 2014***



No comments:

Post a Comment