Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hungry

I don't know how to properly state this so that the full depth of my feelings and emotions will be correctly represented.  The entire day the only think l've wanted to do is eat... all day long.  EVERYTHING sounds delicious to me right now.  I don't have a craving. I'm simply craving. I also don't think I'm far enough along (about 11 1/2 weeks) to constitute a real genuine "eating for two." So today's lunch was a chili cheese dog and gator tots... and water, to be healthy.  I thought later in the afternoon, "I should eat some veggies," so I had celery, covered in peanut butter.  Dinner, from a healthy standpoint, wasn't much better.  What a day!  By the end of this pregnancy, I will probably be my own zip code. But I will enjoy every bite. Literally, every single bite.


New Sonic in Centerville.  The chili cheese dog is to die for.  The tots were also heaven. 



1 comment:

  1. Sonic hits the spot so many times, you have several months to soak this up!! And then when the baby comes you will need the added energy, this baby keeps on giving.

    ReplyDelete