Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Antelope Island

Antelope Island is one of my favorite places to take Utah visitors. It has free museums, loads of cool animals and birds to check out, a ranch/farm area, and we even walked out to the Great Salt Lake, which totally reeked and was infested with bugs.  All together, it was a lovely visit.

I also taught my last cake class of the summer, and had some great friends as students. It was delicious fun, and entirely enjoyable! Big fat thanks to all who took classes this summer. I simply love to teach cooking!

Tonight we have a friend, a returned missionary from Scotland, who came for dinner and is staying with us tonight with his fab fiancé. Josh Witt and Rachel have been a welcome addition to tonight's line-up!


Cake making. Party time!



Annie and Owen, sitting on top of the antelope, assisted by the Gooch girls.



We're even allowed to touch the fur!



Cowboy Calvin.



Dress-up.



There was a lovely deer grazing about 50 feet away.



Josh and Rachel, digging in.



I bought Dragon fruit today.
I'm also starting an "ingredient" blog for my business.
To check out the very first entry (the page is almost ready to go)
you can head on over to lindseythechipperchef.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment