Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Volvo

We are a two car family.  My car ( a 2010 Honda Odyssey) is currently at a body shop getting repair work done.  I was in an accident about 10 days before Christmas (which was about a week after Ryan changed our insurance, and doubled our deductible.) I was cited. Not cool.  Soo, Ryan is in San Francisco with some.....blah blah blah... does it really matter where he is or what he is doing? Not really, not tonight. 10 points to wives who don't mind that their husbands travel.  Maybe someday I will wear your jersey. Clearly, this is not that night... So while my "I'm a Mom!" minivan is in the shop, and Ryan is out of town, I am driving our other car, a.k.a. thee "I'm a real adult with a job" car. It's got black leather interior, it only seats 5, it has a kickin stereo, has seat warmers, and when you hit the gas the car takes off like a bullet.  I used to feel bad for Ryan about his daily commute.  What a joke. (FYI - for all you car people out there: I don't have any idea what make and model his car is. I get that those details would really be the icing on the cake.  But tonight's cake is icing free.)


This is Ryan's car parked outside of his office... or something very similar.



No comments:

Post a Comment