Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hot Date

I got an exciting text today* from my husband.  It's the kind of text every woman wants to read.  "Be ready by 5:30pm.  We're going on a date."  Boom, baby.  I showered, made pretty, threw some frozen delectables towards Preston and made him promise to ensure that the bottom two would actually eat something, and we were off.  As far as dates go, it was standard fare.  Dinner and a movie. But the dinner was wonderful: Indian cuisine (Yeah Chicken Korma!) and the movie was just as great: I highly recommend The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  I really do.  And Indian food.  I recommend that as well.  And also hot dates with your husband. And singing in the shower.



See, we really did eat Indian food.



I just love it when Ryan flares his nostrils.



He just couldn't resist (and he thought Calvin would get a kick out of it, since they made a shield for his birthday 3 weeks ago.)
* This post reflects the events of Friday, January 17th, 2014.*

1 comment:

  1. Ryan's photo literally made me laugh out loud. Man I wish we lived close and we could double, whaa.

    ReplyDelete