Friday, January 3, 2014

Hair Affair

Guest Post:  Ryan

Lindsey is busy.  I get blog duty tonight.  While I was working on finishing a project for work and attending a meeting, Lindsey ran around running errands to get ready for a full weekend with visiting family. We are so very excited to see Linda and Ed, Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow! Cal is getting ordained to the Priesthood and is very excited and we get to celebrate with Grandparents.

Lindsey went to the caster store (wheels for the bottom of her table island), then to IKEA to return stuff that did not work and pick up others that do.  Jade got to accompany Lindsey and received a hair cut and style to boot.  I think she looks smashing!

Tonight ended with a family movie - RM - that wonderful Halstrom Production with Kirby.  Funny as the first time I saw it.  Favorite line:  "I was a buck eighty when I got here".  OK, you have to see it.  If you are a mormon or you live in Utah, it will make you laugh.  But maybe that is just my type of humor.  Harmless, clean and slighting silly humor.




1 comment: