Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friends

Today I go the chance to see two friends that I hadn't seen in a while, a good friend in my ward, two other friends pushed my car up a snowy hill, a visited a friend who needed some help, I chatted with a friend about some church calling stuff, and I got the chance to celebrate with a friend who is going back to school.  I am surrounded by good people, friends who help me in so many ways: by example, by service, by words of encouragement, by listening to my concerns, by laughing with me, eating food with me, calling me, sharing your concerns with me, testifying of Christ and helping me understand the gospel.  And don't even get me started on my feelings for those who are true friends to my family members, both in UT, AZ, CO, NC, and everywhere else. Tonight I want to express gratitude to my friends.  Thank you for sharing yourselves with me during this crazy adventure we call mortal life.  I am a richer, more pleasant, happier person because of your goodness. 10 points to ya'll.




I like the idea of Amish friendship bread, making enough starter for a few people to make loaves of bread.  I also like the taste of it... and of cornbread... and zucchini bread... and ginger bread... and tiger bread... I basically just like bread... and butter... and fresh cranberry orange jam...

No comments:

Post a Comment