Monday, January 13, 2014

Jade Turns 18!

Our Scottish Lassie had her 18th birthday today.  It's amazing to think that just one year ago, she was living in Scotland and wasn't a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints.  A lot can change in the space of a year! FHE consisted of cake, ice cream, and our favorites about Jade.
Owen: She helped me wrap my Christmas presents.
Annie: She snuggles with me.
Simon: She always helps me when I need help.
Calvin: She never makes people feel bad when they mess up.
Preston: She hangs out with me.
Lindsey: Too many things to list! Her bravery, her kindness, her calm accepting personality
Ryan: When I ask her to do something she say OK.


Lunch at the Garden Restaurant in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.


The chapel in the JSMB where services are held including the downtown ward.  Somehow my own ward building just does not seem adequate anymore...


Jade and Joseph Smith.


Happy 18 Jade Louise Herriot!  Annie wanted to sit on her lap all night and will miss her terribly.


No comments:

Post a Comment