Monday, January 6, 2014

5 Foods

Here are 5 Foods that I am totally in love with right now.

Avocados.  I love the color, roundness of the pit, I love guacamole and ripe avocado on BLT's

Bacon.  Good anytime of the day, goes great on salad, in soup and on a sandwich.

Cookie Dough.  My sister in law gave cookie dough away for her neighbor/ friend Christmas gift. Brilliant.

Apples.  "Pink Lady" are my favorite variety, but I think the name sealed that deal even before I took a bite.

Mangos. When pregnant with Annie I ate an entire pre-cut mango container from Costco, and I ate it all by myself.  I felt awful for not sharing it with Ryan... but not awful enough to stop eating them all gone.

How grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father that has given us crazy good food.



Simon leading us in our Family Motto: We will be committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Yes, it is written on a cloth diaper. We've had it since Preston was born.



Annie led the music for tonight's FHE songs.  It was very dramatic, as you can see.  Redeemer of Israel and Called to Serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment